30" Outside Diameter Shower Enclosure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jigger

Reaction score
Is there anyone that makes small shower enclosures? I am looking for one for my camp. This is what I have to work with and I can't seem to locate one. jim

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the minimum interior size of a shower is 30x30. I'm not sure you'll find one. That is a VERY small area, and would be very uncomfortable to use.

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
I have seen smaller, but why would you want one smaller it would be to small 30X30 I.D. is to small i think. Plus 30X30 I.D. is the smallest by most codes I think

TonyKarns

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
tonysprofessionalremodeling.com
something different

If its just for a camp have you thought about just ordering an inexpensive shower base and then use a 360 degree shower curtain? Just a thought.

Or check this out:

30 30"x30" Standard 6 71031 00059 0 74-3/4" 30-5/8" 15-5/16" 24"

General: Furnish and install as shown on plans, free-standing DURASTALL® Shower Stall model ____ (30), as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Unit to consist of three thermoplastic walls, top frame and front channel supports, rigid corner lock strips, wrap-around molded hand rail with built-in soap dish and shampoo container, slip-resistant floor with complete drain assembly, shower valve, curtain and rod. White color.

Last edited:

Livin4Real

Reaction score
Call a cruise line and ask where they get theirs, cause I know those things aren't 30x30 lol. Seriously though you can probably google it and find a boat/yacht outfitter that has small ones but your prolly gonna pay a pretty penny for them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks