steam shower

Users who are viewing this thread

bimmer

Reaction score
I am remodeling my master bath and have a few questions.
1)The new shower wall is within 1 foot of a 1/2" copper water supply (H & C thru concrete slab) that was used for the bidet but no longer needed. The old water supply (also 1/2" copper ) is in the opposite wall. Can I run the bidet water supply thru a channel in the slab as the new shower supply? If so can I then use the hot water line from the old shower as the supply for the steam generator ?
2) There were no shut-off valves on the old water supply. I will put one on the line for the steam. Are they necessary for the shower:eek: :eek: ?

Last edited:

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
having shut offs for a tub shower is a great idea. Placing shut offs inside a wall is not a good idea, so if you want shut offs do not cover them over.

bimmer

Reaction score
Hi Frenchie

Installation manual calls for cold or hot water line, however hot water is preferable.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks