Hello to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Woodbutcher

General Contractor for 18 yrs
Reaction score
Well I just joined me a new forum, I hope I can give out great advice and receive them too. I have been in residential construction for 27 yrs. I have done just about anything when it comes to a home, but Masonry. I hope you all will accept me and give me advice if I become to vocal.

Anyhow, I'll try to stay in the Remodeling area, but I do have quite a few yrs in the Plumbing, just I'm not up to date as well as they are. Since most of my projects, I hire that dept. out as well as Electrical, Excavation and phone/Electronics systems.

I'm here to meet new friends and chat away. All my statements will be from experience and not google, unless to display a picture or something, So thats about it, Oh ya I have 3 boys and a wife and they mean the world to me. Got a dog to, who sometimes acts as if he's human or something.

Hi All..........

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's good to have a woodbutcher around.

Many of the plumbers I've worked with tend to butcher wood.
There's nothing better than seeing wood curl out from a self feed bit.

Old Dog

G.C. 22+ years(in 3 states)
Reaction score
Welcome...
This is a great site.Alot of good guys and gals(can I say that?!) who bring insite and experience from all over...hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks