Concordia Sprecher

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Do they have these at Home Depot? Or Office Depot? Or Donut Depot? I will be on the lookout to see if I can find some.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
jimbo...it is avaliable at

Concordia Sprecher Depot

Livin4Real

Reaction score
yeah, it's actually a german company that makes switches but his question made no sense which is why I asked him what his question was in german, not that I can answer it but I'll pass it along :D

Apprentice

Reaction score
Concordia Sprecher Load Break Switch

Sorry for the misspelling, I meant Sprecher + Schuh. My problem is that I need a capacitor trip for Concordia Sprecher Load Break Switch (Type L-TR1 S1, reted 17.5/630A), but nobody knows what is the present name of Concordia Sprecher or it is out of business.

Livin4Real

Reaction score
That was much better wording this time around, lol. The only phone #'s I came across on google were in germany.

Here's one:
GEC ALSTHOM T&D GMBH CONCORDIA SPRECHER

city: Luegde
Telephone: 05281/77714

I couldn't locate any dealers in the U.S., so "Hoffentlich sprechen Sie Deutsch" (hopefully you speak german) :)

if you actually want to call them, you would dial 011+49+05281+77714

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks