Same problems as everyone else, but the biggest one issue is
1. the sticking of the flusher buttons. If I don't catch it they can run for hours. My partner doesn't hear the water going and going and going and going for ever! It happens frequently and I really have to hammer on them to get them unstuck.
2. The bowl isn't deep enough and indeed when standing up to urinate it will splash EVERYWHERE! I'm not one to sit for number 1.....
3. The shallow bowl also leaves skids with number 2, very embarrassing for company.
4. And there really is no clear visual difference between the liquid and solid buttons.
5. Now I'm starting to get clogs...... I think it's gonna go back as soon as I find a better one.