Guidance needed: Power transmission and management concepts

Users who are viewing this thread

dad82

Reaction score
Dear All,

I would appreciate if some one could help me to find a book that can help me understand power transmission and power management concepts. Specifically, I am looking for concepts such as, what is an interchange, area control error and its related terminology (e.g. area frequency bias settings, area time error bias settings, etc.), what is dispatcher, etc. If I could get an online resource for reference, even that would be great.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

dad82

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
You are talking Master's Degree Electrical Engineering subject matter, and want a 5 minute quickie on the internet........from a group of plumbers!!!

Frankly, if you can't figure out how to google this and find whatever the internet probably does have to offer, you shouldn't be asking this kind of question, because you are way over your head.

Sorry, but you caught me in one of those moods.

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
Are you prepping for a PE exam?

Go to www.mikeholt.com and sign up. There are some people there who can help you or at least point you in the right direction.

They do not answer DIY questions for non-pros, but I think your question will be accepted.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks