newbie here

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
greetings to all, my name is terp. The flush handle rubs against the porcelain, should there be some kind of washer made of tough plastic between the handle and porcelain? the flush handle does not operate very smoothly since it is rubbing the porcelain. I been thinking of putting some kind of strong plastic to use as a washer (like the thickness of a credit card), what do you think? thanks terp

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
did this handle come with the toilet or was it replaced with a new one.
if it is a replacement then the wrong handle was installed for that brand. the cheap handles say universal but that's because they work on most toilets and mostly older ones.

Terp

Reaction score
no this is a new toilet with new handle, the handle seems a little bowed, it is a powerflush. sometimes it keeps running after flush, read instructions on tweaking the the actuator w/screw. took handle off and it looked like it was bowed. do you think handle will break if I try to bend it? thanks terp

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks