(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Has anyone purchased from Performance Toilets?

Default Has anyone purchased from Performance Toilets?

I'm out of Terry's shipping range, but I was considering getting some Totos from Toilets. Unfortunately the forum won't let me provide a link for some reason . I was wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and what your experience was? Thanks.
    Toto toilets From Terry Love's E-store

Quick delivery and installation in the Seattle and Eastside area.

Standard installation includes delivery, removal and disposal of the old toilet.
    Wax, closet bolts, water supply tube and one year labor warranty.

For shipping information click here

Last edited by Reader Review; 08-24-2007 at 04:21 PM.

SHipping a single toilet by UPS or LTL is very ifffy. Any reason you can't get one from a local supplier??

Terry....do you ship any toilets UPS?? If so, what is the success rate of arriving unbroken??

Default toilets

When I have to have a toilet shipped from out of state, they put the manufacturer's box inside a larger one with expanding foam to fill the void, and charge about $50.00 to $75.00 extra to do so. Spend a couple of hours on the phone and buy it locally. You will have less chance of getting a broken one, and if it does prove defective or damaged, it will be immensely easier to get satisfaction than trying to deal with someone two states away.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I get calls in the Seattle area, from people that ordered mail order.
    I get a little tired of them wanting me to replace the broken bowls and tanks that they bought from someone else.

If someone orders toilets mail order, the mail order place should handle the replacements. It's typical, that you will break about 20% of your shipments, unless you double box and charge extra. If you are lucky, you notice the break right away, not six months later when it's impossible to do anything about it. Most people are not into paying extra for the extra packing material, since you can pick these things up locally in perfect condition.

If some mail order places want to pay me for advertising to sell product for them, then they can link up. If not, then the links won't apear. Isn't that how your business is run? Do you take out full page ads for your competitors and pay for them?
    If you personally want to advertise for them, send me a check for $60,000 and we can have a conversation about it. I'll let you know how long you can run your ad for that amount.
    Toto toilets From Terry Love's E-store

Quick delivery and installation in the Seattle and Eastside area.
    Standard installation includes delivery, removal and disposal of the old toilet.
    Wax, closet bolts, water supply tube and one year labor warranty.

For shipping information click here
    Last edited by Terry; 08-23-2007 at 10:04 AM.

Hey, I'm not upset about the linking or anything, I was just making an observation - peace.

Anyway the first local place I checked out was priced pretty high, but I just found another one that is much more reasonable, so I am going to go with a local supplier instead. Thanks folks.
    Last edited by Reader Review; 08-24-2007 at 04:21 PM.