Blank display on irrigation controller

Users who are viewing this thread

La Duena

Reaction score
I can't get the Irritrol RD 1200 to turn on. The power was off for a day, and there have been some big storms, but there is power to the receptacle. I checked the wires as well as I could, I unplugged it for 5 minutes, and I changed the battery. Is there anything else (easy) that I can do myself? Apparently, it doesn't have a regular fuse. It looks like a small yellow-plastic-covered wire instead. Should I try to replace that? Or the transformer? (I have no idea where the transformer is, but I'm willing to try.) Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Lisa

Mr_Pike

Reaction score
You can check the power connections to the clock from the transformer to diagnose the transformer. I am not familiar enough with this particular clock to go any farther as far as fuses etc to look for.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks