M40T5LN-6 Bradford White

Users who are viewing this thread

glenn0015

Reaction score
I need a cover panel, door, safety cover for my gas water heater Model M40T5LN-6 Bradford White. It is a safety cover that is removed when you need to light the pilot light. I can send a picture of where the cover goes if you want it. Any help in finding one would be great. Thanks. glenn0015@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If there is a recycle collection yard where old junk goes, try there. Otherwise call around looking for a crusty, eccentric plumber with pack-rat tendencies.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
door

If you can find the Bradford White dealer in your area, they may periodically have defective used heaters that have been replaced and if so you could get one from them. You can also make one from a piece of sheet metal.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks