No water from Hunter Pro C

Users who are viewing this thread

JDuke

Reaction score
I can't get the Hunter Pro C system to water. What does the flashing sprinkler head icon mean? The time runs out as if watering but nothing happens. I've looked through the online manual and it never mentions it. Iv'e never watched the controls when I was trying to run it. It was always programed to run in the night. The system was here when I moved in and all I did was turn it to run and use the program that was already programed. Also, I found something that looks like a sprinkler head that was lying in the yard. Damaged by mowing I'm sure. Iv'e turned the 2 levers in the main ground box both ways in case a plumber had turned them off. Nothing. I would appreciate some help.

Wet_Boots

Sprinkler Guy
Reaction score
If there is a rain detector wired into the system, a broken wire will cut the power to the valves. Any broken wire can do this, but the rain detector wiring is the most exposed.

amartin725

Reaction score
The blinking sprinkler head indicates that a zone is active. If the rain detector is active, the display will show 'OFF'.

Is it a water supply issue or a valve not turning on? You need to figure that one out. Can you turn the zones on manually? Are you feeding the system with a well?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks