What style shower/bath faucet is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

T_Hartigan

Reaction score
Hello,

My sister in-law wants to update the look of her bath. She wants to change the fixtures out.

I would rather change the trim/valve vs the valve body due to access.

It is an American Standard valve, but no model shown. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Tim

Attachments

• IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 247

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Could be an older Reliant. Problem is they have changed the screw hole location a few times. Take all the parts to a good supply store which may have an A/S parts catalog. Best to also turn off the water and take the cartridge out with you.

These parts should be available without too much trouble.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The rub is....there was Reliant, then Reliant +, and now it is Reliant 3. Parts are different.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
That's American Standard and Kohler for you.
I think there must be full departments who have to do this to make sure they have jobs.
The technology isn't any better from one to another so why change the parts everytime you come out with a new style.

T_Hartigan

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys.

It looks like they don't offer the finish she wants. She wants the old oil rubbed bronze look.

Sigh.

Tim

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Depending on the Rough-in you have Old/New Reliant you can use different trims in the Oil rubbed bronze finish you can use T808 502 BATH/SHOWER Trim Kit .068 Blackened Bronze (PVD)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks