I Need Price Pfister OLD Flowmaster flowmatic parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Michaelb

Reaction score
My old Flowmaster recently broke and I found a replacement mixer valve and handle, but I need a replacement trim plate to go behind the handle so water doesn't get inside the wall. I cannot find the part here in San Diego, I am told that Price is not making it anymore. Anyone know where I could get one or one that would work?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I believe you are talking about the "FlowMatic" ( cartridge held in place by 5 small screws). It is very old, and I have not recently seen any available parts, except the cartridge and the handle. You could try a big plumbing supplier, or you could go to Home Depot, and ask someone to break out the Danco catalog. Yes, they have a complete Danco catalog, and can order anything found in there. But finding an apron guy who knows where the catalog is....that could be a problem. Also try a goodle for Flowmatic.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks