Hi Everyone...

I have a cistern with the valves located under house in crawl space. I have installed to Honeywell V8043 F 1051 series valves. Then i noticed problems with wiring. I would like to have a switch located upstairs ( in house that i can flip a switch to change from one tank to another ) On the schematics it is wired to a thermostat. I am not using with any boiler or so.. Just standard motorized valves.. Can this valve be wired to a simple switch or so.. I hope so Valves are all ready in... Well i am in the HVAC trade. and dont deal with a lot of boilers etc.. Well any info would be great,,