I have a 25 gal Water Mate pressure tank for my well. The bottom 1/4 of the tank is covered with condensation and is creating puddles on the floor.

I've been told that I could use a 1/4" closed cell neoprene wrap. Anyone know where I might find this wrap? My local HD just has the fiberglass kits that I'm sure just end up soaked.