Hunter Pro-C LCD malfunction

Users who are viewing this thread

monergon

Reaction score
We got hit with a good rainstorm today (which we are usually grateful for here in AZ). The cover to my Pro-C was left open unfortunately. :( As the rain was dissipating, the sprinklers all of a sudden turned on, which I thought odd as I had turned the system off. The only thing I could do to shut the sprinklers off was to activate the rain sensor. I dried everything off the best that I could. I also opened the front of the unit and behind it there was no visible moisture. Right now there are a few little black spots on the LCD area. Is this a matter of letting the unit dry out? Do I have any hope of salvaging it?

Mr_Pike

Reaction score
I would unplug the power right away, and leave the cover open (unless it is going to rain again) for a few days letting it dry out. You will find out soon enough if it is permenant damage or not.

I would remove the power from it and open any internal covers as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks