looking for in-line shower head valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Ginahoy

Building Systems Engineer
Reaction score
My shower valve is the type that has one lever to adjust temperature and flow. It's basically "wide open" or off. Not only does this waste a lot of water, but I like to adjust the flow rate during my shower. (I live in the desert where water is in short supply.) In my previous two homes, I specified the type with separate handles for volume and temperature. I really miss that.

A new shower head with built-in flow adjustment costs at least $40 at the local home center. In any case, I prefer to keep my shower head. So what I'm looking for is one of those inexpensive 1/2" chrome in-line valves like the one pictured. Anyone know of an online source for these?

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,723
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks