Bidet seats, How does the water connect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nippontour

Reaction score
Just returned from Japan and am sold on the bidet seat concept. Glad to see they are available here, but where does the water come from for the bidet feature? I looked at the spec sheets for Toto but don't see a tube going in to the tank. Will any of these work with a Crane/Rexmont wall mounted toilet or the American Standard wall mounted? Do they require professional installation?

I did spend 20 minutes searching archives, but couldn't find all these answers.

Arigato!

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The seat has a tee that connects to the toilet supply line.
The supply line goes to the tee and the tee goes to the seat and the toilet tank.
You also need a 120v GFI outlet to plug the seat in to. The seat comes with a 3 foot cord so it it is usually less than 2 foot away.
Any one can install they are very easy. The electrical may be tricky.
Toto washlet seats will fit any toilet as long as it has a 90 deg angle. If you have a toilet that has a curved back us the E200.
You can go to their Washlet web site but be prepared for naked butts.
http://www.washlet.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks