HI all - first post. I have a Kohler wall mounted diverter because the bath spout is a non-diverter type. The diverter handle came off because the screw that held it to the magazine unscrewed; all I would need to do is access the screw from the front and screw it back into the magazine. Unfortunately, Kohler makes really nice looking fixtures that give me no clue as to how to pop-off the facing so I can reattach the handle. Any ideas on how I can do that? Do I need a special tool? TIA.