Well Is Drilled! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

UrbanHomesteader

Reaction score
bob...[/QUOTE]
Thanks all for this excellent site! The well was drilled last week to a depth of 485 feet; initial regional estimate was 300 feet. The casing is 105 feet; it's diameter is 6-1/4 inches the depth to water (static) is 25' expected yield is 60 gallon per minute. Needless to say the driller was impressed that I knew to ask these questions and all deference was given to the LOVE man.

He suggested not exceeding 80 feet deep for a 1/2 hp pump and perhaps installing the tank under the manufactured home's crawlspace which is about 3 feet high from ground to underbelly.

Any other recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc would be greatly appreciated as I'm more than $2,000 over budget and not a single item towards the pumping mechanisms. Thanks all!

Speedbump

Reaction score
With that high of a water level and a good flow from your well, a 1/2hp sub would be all you need for the average home. A PC-66 should fit in the crawl space and I recommend a CSV also.

Cycle Stop Valves

bob...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks