Mixette Shower Control- low flow

Users who are viewing this thread

shall

Reaction score
I replaced the old Mixette valve with a new Mixette control a few months ago. There doesn't seem to be as much water flow when full open as there used to be. Is this the valve or what? Don't really want to tear out the wall again so maybe aother new valve?

Stan:confused:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Take the showerhead off and see if there is anything clogging up the screen.

shall

Reaction score
Mixette Valve -low flow

:eek: Thank you Much. I forgot to say that I removed the shower head and then removed the low flow screen so there should be no restriction to the water. I am thinking that I didn't do something correctly when I replaced the valve cartridge.
Stan

shall

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

shall

Reaction score
OK___ that sounds really good. I will pull the cartridge out and check the operation and re-install. Good to know that there is a replacement available.

Thank you for the response and possible solution.

Stan

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks