Major water issues

Users who are viewing this thread

jsmith7535

Reaction score
MaxBlack said:
What did I miss--I thought earlier-on in this thread you said something about bypassing this filter?

It is bypassed but we were going to replace the filter cartridge...to avoid clogs in the screens and other places in the house. Guess not!!

Yes, I know about "bubblers" - we saw when when I was hunting houses and learned all about the term from the real estate agent. It hasn't "taken" with me though...still a water fountain in my mind!

Offer my services to the neighbors... ??? Not a chance!!! I am going underground once this is under control!!!

Raucina

Reaction score
excuse me but I'm from Wisconsin and bubblers are what you used to drink water from in the park from the cement fountains that ran all the time and the water pointed straight up....

This was when we did'nt import water from Figi for as**&^%les to waste their money on and the fuel to fly it here.

And the bubbler water was free and it had flouride in too. Try to beat that.

MaxBlack

Reaction score
Raucina said:
excuse me but I'm from Wisconsin and bubblers are what you used to drink water from
Sure, but haven't you ever, outside of WI, asked someone "where's the bubbler"!!??? You only do that once, unless of course you really enjoy the incredulous looks that you get in return... :p :D

jsmith7535 said:
I am going underground once this is under control!!!
Not that I need reminding, but having lived in the Upper Midwest my whole life I can tell you that it is an amazing thing to be in a place now where people are helpful, friendly, and genuinely nice. Must be something about those long, cold, dark winter nights up there that turns people into introverts and as**&^%les (sorry, I liked that term from Raucina). BTW we don't do frou-frou friggin' Fijian water here!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks