Who hacked my profile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this... but how did that picture of McDonald's french fries end up next to my name? I didn't put it there. Has someone hacked into my profile? Come on, 'fess up, whoever it was...

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Okay, that's cool.

Just had me worried, not knowing who'd managed to get access... kind of like coming home to find your stuff moved around: start wondering who has keys to your apartment!

Just the landlord...

ChuckNJ

Reaction score
Hey Frenchie,

You're the 2nd guy, that I know of, that has had that happen. Grumpyplumber was also tinkled on by Terry, and he liked as well.

The French fries are lying down...... does that have any meaning?

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
So are the dogs on your pics...

Never mind that - they're from the Evil Clown Empire!

I'll change it as soon as I find something appropriate.

Edit: there, that's better.

Last edited:

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Frenchie...don't worry...he hacked mine too...I made a comment about being like a young Walt Mathua.
Next day there was his pic.
I one-upped him with a better pic.
HA!
(I liked walter, Grumpy old men is a classic)

ChuckNJ

Reaction score
frenchie said:
So are the dogs on your pics...

Never mind that - they're from the Evil Clown Empire!

I'll change it as soon as I find something appropriate.

Edit: there, that's better.

Those are my kids..... My poochies. The best (shhhhh! Don't tell my wife) part of my personal life.......

I like your Chaquita, Frenchie, you know, the one with the poodle?

(better? )

Last edited:

ChuckNJ

Reaction score
GrumpyPlumber said:
Frenchie...don't worry...he hacked mine too...I made a comment about being like a young Walt Mathua.
Next day there was his pic.
I one-upped him with a better pic.
HA!
(I liked walter, Grumpy old men is a classic)

GP,

That pic of WM has a soothing effect on one who looks at it...... Kinda like when I turn on Smooth Jazz...... CD101.9 Keeps the brain from frying.

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
ChuckNJ said:
Those are my kids..... My poochies. The best (shhhhh! Don't tell my wife) part of my personal life.......

I like your bitch, Frenchie, you know, the one with the poodle?

Found it on a google image search, right on the first page of "frenchie" results. I figured it was appropriate, since Paul (WTF) once compared me to a french poodle? And the woman really does look more-than-a-little-bit like my wife...

Which reminds me: would you like to rephrase that last bit? Something like "babe", "hottie", or "goddess", might be more appropriate...

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
ChuckNJ said:

I like your bitch, Frenchie, you know, the one with the poodle?

Glad you like the new Avatar, Chuck. I found it on the very first page of a google image seach for "frenchie".

I thought it was appropriate, since Paul (WTF) once compared me to a french poodle... and the woman actually does look more-than-a-bit like my wife.

Speaking of which, you maybe wanna re-phrase the last bit? Try something along the lines of "babe", "hottie", "goddess"?

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
GrumpyPlumber said:
My personal fav is LeeJoseph's...innocent lil' baby with intense, piercing eyes.

I do not recall where I got that little pic, but I immediately burst into laughter when I first saw it ... possibly part of the "Peter Pan Syndrome", I suppose.

Here is my second-favorite:

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 576

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
leejosepho said:
I do not recall where I got that little pic, but I immediately burst into laughter when I first saw it ... possibly part of the "Peter Pan Syndrome", I suppose.

Here is my second-favorite:

I can't help but chuckle every time I see it, your second choice is NO comparison.

Cookie

Reaction score
Sorry, that baby picture gives me the willies, lol, no more kids!:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks