Toto model questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Mandochop

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am trying to wade through the hideous Toto website to understand the differences in the models of Drake and Ultramax toilets. I've gotten a good deal of it, but have the following questions.

For the Drake, what is the difference between the CST744S

Toto CST744S is elongated with a 14.5" bowl height. Terry

and the CST744SL?

Toto CST744SL is elongated with a 16.5" bowl height, ADA compliant. Terry

The SL model is way more expensive. All I see on the comparison chart on the Toto website is that the SL is "ADA compliant" -- I don't know what that means -- and the S model seems to have an adjustable GPF setting.

S refers to G-Max flush system, yeah I know, doesn't make that much sense, but that's what the S is for, you know, like Superman! Terry

For the Ultramax, what are the differences between the MS853113S and the CST853S?

The MS853113S comes with the SS113 softclose seat
The CST853S is without a seat
Terry

The comparison chart indicates they are basically the same except one is more expensive than the other.

I'm looking at the Drake elongated, non-insulated, non-bolted, and the Ultramax in the round non-insulated/bolted styles.

Thanks for your help.

Mandochop

PS: Man, that is truly one terrible website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks