Here are some photos,
1. Medicine cabinet and switch
2. Medicine cabinet and new vent/light. (it is in place but not wired yet)
3. The light that was above the medicine cabinet, (still trying to determine if I can reuse it)
4. The light receptacle that the light was attached to. The wire on the right is the wire I have run for the vent/light. The red handle points to the power leg coming into the box.
5. The switch (there is only one wire coming into this box)
The goal: To safely install or reinstall the medicine cabinet light. To wire the new vent/light. To havde both the medicine cabinet light and vent controlled by the one bathroom switch. To add a GFCI outlet not controlled by the switch.
Thanks for any help,