I need a 1 1/4" slip joint 90 degree elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

enviroko

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find one? They are tough to find on the web and Home Depot didn't have them. Thanks

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I assumed you are looking for PVC, but regardless of whether it's copper or PVC, go a a real plumbing shop. Box stores typically only handle items that have a fairly rapid turn over. Most plumbing supply houses say the will only sell to licensed plumbers, but for one or two pieces they usually will make a cash sale to anyone. Just don't expect to buy major items.

Winslow

Plumber
Reaction score
sounds like he's looking for a slip joint 90.The one used for tubular brass.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
elbow

A double slip joint elbow is a difficult fitting to keep together. What you need is a 1 1/4" "flush elbow" which has a slip joint on one end and a length of tubing on the other that you cut to fit as necessary. Good plumbing stores have them.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I assume this is for a bath faucet. Many times it's easiest to go from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" at the pop-up drain using a reducing ferrule. Then use a 1 1/2" p-trap, etc..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks