SaniFlo Question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Rastus

Reaction score
We have an attached single car garage that the previous owner converted into a sewing/hobby room. The room has a countertop w/ a sink that has a 2" drain.

Does anyone know if the Saniflo system will allow me to utilize that current 2" drain for the Saniflo waste water? I know depending on the model the discharge pipe diameter is either 1†or 3/4â€. Logic would indicate that a 2†drain would suffice but I know very little about plumbing.

Thanks,
Rastus

saniflo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancaster

Reaction score
The instructions for the Saniplus say that it must discharge into a 3" stack.Also,the toilet must be vented to the atmosphere (no AAVs allowed.)

thegallery

Reaction score
I receive my saniplus system tomorrow. As far as venting they say in their literature that all US codes require venting. But, at the same time, in every single picture I can find relating to their system, including both promotional images and customer's installs, the vent hole is plugged and no pipe is near it. (it actually comes plugged; you have to saw the cap off to access it).

I know if I call them they'll tell me the same thing, but I wonder what the deal is? If these systems must need venting then why is no one venting them?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks