Ikea faucet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
looks like a Duravit, costs less. Whether it will have silent flowing water would be my next question; I like to reduce the noise of water flowing (running, whistling, hissing, whirring, whizzing, etc). Maybe you can return it even after assembling it and installing it. Ask them about returns; IKEA has a lot of unusual practices so it might be so. Even if they have a working one, in a showroom, the ambient noise level is always very high in a building like that, so the noise level wouldn't appear like much.

david

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

I would not touch it unless the price was so low I could discard it when it needed repairs. Grohe and several other mainline companies make a similar faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks