Help...I Cant Find Any Fittings

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
I need NPT 1/8 inch stainless steel barbed plugs a piece of metal that will operate between 700-1500 degrees.

Does anyone know where I can find these fittings/plugs?
Ive looked all over but I can only find allen head type plugs.
I really need something that wont fall in because there will be lots of vibrations.

Do they make a flare type head that is bigger then the 1/8"?

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I am curious, what type of hose that accepts a barbed fitting will withstand 1500 F.

Reaction score
maybe barbed is not what im looking for.

its stainless steel metal tubing with stainless steel 1/8 npt bungs. im just looking for plugs to plug the other holes when im not using them.

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
fittings

2MuchRiceMakesMeSick said:
I need NPT 1/8 inch stainless steel barbed plugs a piece of metal that will operate between 700-1500 degrees.

Does anyone know where I can find these fittings/plugs?
Ive looked all over but I can only find allen head type plugs.
I really need something that wont fall in because there will be lots of vibrations.

Do they make a flare type head that is bigger then the 1/8"?

thanks in advance

Sorry, but you have to post more info.
We have to know what you are trying to do, and to what!

jdsmith

Reaction score
As long as your post what you're doing with them to satisfy our curiosity, here's one source.

-www.mcmaster.com
-search for "pipe fittings"
-pick stainless for the material
you can figure out the rest from there

They have a handfull of warehouses around the country so UPS ground arrives next day for most people. Orders are generally shipped less than 30 minutes after the time they are placed. Great help on the phone too if you can't find something in their catalog or online.

Jeremy

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks