Where can I get this funky DWV PVC 6-sided cross piece???

Users who are viewing this thread

sinkholed

Reaction score
Main soil stack is directly below adjoining bathrooms. Stack contains a single piece of PVC that's a SIX-connector piece. This thing literally handles everything but the kitchen sink:eek:

1. NORTH goes up & out to roof vent
  2. SOUTH goes down to connect to house drain
  3. WEST connects out & up to toilet
  4. EAST connects out & up to toilet
  5. BACK connects out & up to a tee for trapped sink & tub
  6. FRONT connects out & up to a tee for trapped shower & tub

This is the original plumbing in a 35 year old ranch. Do they even make something like this anymore???

Also, previous tub used brass for its overflow & drain pipes (which then connected into PVC trap). Pros & cons of using PVC vs brass for the new tub?

Thanks!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Nibco makes that in black ABS, not sure about PVC. It is called a double sanitary tee with 90º side inlets. It is part number 5835-9-9, and is available as 4x4x4x4x2x2, and 3x3x3x3x2x2.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
how many do you want???

did you say in 3 inch????

I think that is called a 3 inch double ideal cross.....

it is a cross to go to both toilets, up to the stack and down to the sewer....and out of both sides of the cross their are 2 inch outlets for everyhing else

I have about 30 of them laying in the dust bin.....

only about 30 years old.....still fresh.........sch 40 pvc

let me know

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks