indoor composting toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

sandrarenolds

Reaction score
I have just picked up Taunton Home New Bathroom Idea Book

Unless, I read it wrong, on page 111 there is a picture of a composting toilet inside a bathroom. When I checked the Clivus Multrum site, they pictured their toilets outdoors in sheds.

Is there another company that offers indoor composting toilets? Are they accepted under plumbing codes now?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There are some that incinerate the waste designed for indoors...maybe some other types, never really looked.

Cookie

Reaction score
If you got a Trader Horn around you, they have the best prices. There are alot of different kinds. Most of the time, used for camps, as far as I know. But, who is to say.

mcbeth@mac.com

Reaction score
Info on using Clivis composting toilets inside homes

I have friends who have used these toilets in their homes for years-- and are very happy with them. In fact-- they sell and install them. I'm sure they can answer questions, even if you are not close enough to work together.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks