Garbage Disposal-Stone Sink

Users who are viewing this thread

Richard'sRenu

Reaction score
I'm in the process of a kitchen renovation-and I've run into a problem.
The sink is made of stone and is way to thick for the standard flange. I've looked on line and at their (In-sink-erator badger 5) brochure-but can find nothing. Any ideas? At the big box stores -the guy looks like a deer staring at headlights.
Thanks in advance-

Richard

Lancaster

Reaction score
Insinkerator does sell a flange that fits sinks up to 1 3/4 inch thick.It looks like a regular flange that they welded an extension onto.The item number is
FLGSSLG.
I doubt that you will find one locally,you will probably have to order it from an Insinkerator distributor.Or possibly they will send you one if you call them at 1-800-558-5700.Figure on it costing about 75$.

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
If you have a large decorative plumbing showroom in your area, they probably would have a deep ring in stock. Phone first to check stock.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks