PEX versus Copper

Users who are viewing this thread

Rope Tow

Reaction score
Go Pex

I just plumbed my entire house with PEX - a great experience. Install went fast - no leaks. Its quiet. I used a modified manual method. I have a manual across the basement, with 3/4" runs to each each bath/kitchen/utility. I ran 3/4 right up to each tub and shower.

Regarding the PEX and water chemical issue - I keep thinking about the bottled water we all drink three times a day. It sits in plastic a lot longer that the water in my house sits in the PEX tubing.

Annalea

Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So...I would rather die quickly than have a slow death
being cared for in some nurseing home at 95 years old.....

Go out and have a doughnut , some coffe, a couple strips of bacon and smoke a cigarette....

you will feel much better...

something has got to kill you....

why die healthy???

Only trouble is, the law prevents your health care providers from allowing you to die a nice, natural death. They have to do everything they can to keep you alive, even if you're 90 and only alive because of your meds and your pacemaker. Just went through this with my grandma last year, so the topic is fresh in my mind . . . ;)

But as for PEX? . . . yeah. Drop in the bucket.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks