Should have known about this forum first

Users who are viewing this thread

mrchither

Reaction score
Well, greetings everyone I am new here, and only because I was googling for feedback on my first replaced toilet.

Well I mistakenly listened to the sales person and purchased a American Standard champion.. blah.. I won't even express all the problems. Tomorrow I hope the take the toilet back.

So this means I need a different one. So I am on Lowes webpage, because I am sure I have to exchange not just return the toilet, and looking for another toilet.

What about the Kohler Highline Complete Solution Toilet?

The problem with the AS Champion is it keep refilling all night. I haven't even used it yet, just connected it and waiting to see how it holds. Well it's Sunday night and I go so fed up with the water running, I disconnected it all and took it out to the garage..

mrchither

Reaction score
Verdeboy said:
If it was refilling all night, then it must have been leaking from the silicone seal in the flush valve tower. According to their website, you should never have to worry about that seal. :rolleyes:

Have you read Terry's consumer report on that toilet?
https://terrylove.com/forums/index....nd-comments-rated-1-by-consumer-reports.4833/

Yes, thank you I read the review but it was after the fact. One thing noted from the report was this toilet had the new silicone seal, however it does not reseat correct every flush.

Cheers!

edit info

Well Lowes thankfully took back the bad toilet, and I picked up the Kohler Cimmaron even though I read the reviews some liked it others hated it. But it looked so purdy.. and since some liked it and a ton of them are sold via home depot and lowes.. etc. I think its worth a try, but I will hang on to my recepit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks