Flushmate toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

good toilet fan

Reaction score
What do you think is the best Flushmate-assist toilet?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dc_homeplumber

Of the three I have had experience with, I prefer Gerber. The American Standard Flushmate-equipped Cadet I used to have was noisy and tended to leave tissue and other matter in the bowl unless such matter was squarely over or very near the hole in the bottom of the bowl. I have noticed that the design has changed recently so it may no longer be an issue.

I found Kohler's Cadet with Flushmate to have insufficient bowl wash. The flush lever also was, to me, awkward and a little difficult to operate.

I don't know for certain that the Gerber is any better than the other two, but I have not noticed any of the problems with it that I mentioned above. I have had no experience with any other Flushmate-equipped brands.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
mansfield_pa_tank.jpg

I have a Mansfield Quantum with Sloan Flushmate in my home. It has been performing well since 1992.

Last edited by a moderator:

good toilet fan

Reaction score
I just saw a brand-new Kohler Wellworth Pressure Lite toilet with the Flushmate III system at a local Starbucks Coffee. I thought it was the best Flushmate toilet ever. Runner-ups include the Gerber Flushmate toilets. :D :D :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks