66 x 32 bathtub

Users who are viewing this thread

txpant

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding a white, acrylic 66" by 32" bathtub, right drain, no jets, motors or whirlpool, soaking only, to replace the current one in my home, probably 50+ years old. Either what I find is whirlpool or too wide. Any help?

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
several

First I searched using 32 and tub as key words; then I read those results only to figure out what other terms to use, to refine the search. I guess the following would be good to try, along with 32 and tub:

5-1/2 (with the dash and the slash)

I put all of them in the "at least one of" field in Google's advanced search form, and I got more than a million...

and also, could be good, but might not be, to add :

soaker

---------------

Here is one result I saw right away:
Stratford 5.5 Tub American Standard ($1252)
# 5-1/2' x 32" x 20"
# Americast construction
# Full slip-resistant surface
# SOAKER ONLY - non-jetted tub
# Priced for White

also, another Am Std product is 66"x32", the Colony, but I don't know if it is available in a plain old basic un-holed non-whirlpool version. Most tubs are.

More results later. Add "acrylic" if necessary,

david

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Thans genie... for the search tips. I usually do OK, but didn't realize what can be accomplished by refining the search like you did!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks