Epoxy Floor Covering

Users who are viewing this thread

Weaselpolooza

Reaction score
I have a 24' x 24' area (cement) inside of my shed that I am thinking about covering with the roll on expoxy floor covering. I have never done this before and according to the directions it seems fairly easy.

Does anyone have any tips for applying this coating? I would hate for something to go wrong when I have already started applying the epoxy.

Thanks!!!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Make sure the area is clean and dry, and well ventilated. Epoxy is rather nasty to breathe in an enclosed area,

The material will be in two parts. Mix well in the ration specified, and read up in advance what the working time is. Be ready to complete only the amount you can cover during that time frame. For an area as large as you suggest, about the size of a 2 car garage, I have done this a couple of times and do one half per session. That seemed to work well.

Weaselpolooza

Reaction score
When you apply it in two sessions is it visible where you stop and then start again or does it blend in fairly well with itself. Also, is there really that big of a difference between the different grades of flooring (Basement, Garage, Industrial)

Thanks Again!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks