crock well

Users who are viewing this thread

techmik1999

Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to get my crock well going. Problem I am having is when I turn on pump without the bladder tank installed then the pump will turn on at 30PSI and off at 50 PSI. SO it seems like everything is working correctly. When I go and install the bladder tank, the pressure will only sit and read 30 PSI, won't go any higher. I am going to make sure that the bladder tank read 28 PSi today and that is with the hose valve open so that there is no water in the tank. Please Help.

Speedbump

Reaction score
Adding the tank should have no effect on the pumps ability to build pressure. Not having a tank and letting the motor cycle on and off rapidly will certainly do damage to the motor in short order.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks