Toto Dalton

Users who are viewing this thread

rosy

Reaction score
I replied to "perfectionist" who asks about the Toto Dalton but am curious if anyone else has problems with the bowl wash on the Dalton. This is a real problem and quite annoying. Also, does anyone know of a manufacture who's toilet seats are color compatible with Toto? I did not receive any help when I contacted Toto. Their seats are horrible, had to return and now my Home Depot seat does not match the bowl or tank. Thanks.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
You can use any seat that matches the "Crane White" but it's not a perfect match.
Bemis/Church now has a color match to Toto which is a -200 eg: 1200TT-200 they charge more than regular white though and they make a soft-close.
The only problem is that Toto does not make their own seats. They are made by Centoco/Bemis/Olsonite etc... so check it out before you bring it home.
I haven't had negatives for bowl wash on Dalton, just fill valve problems.
They use the cheap Coast ballcock that has the rod and float.
dalton_fill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Reaction score
Just had a call from a customer about the Carusoe splashing, they called Toto and they said replace it with a Dalton.

Also found out you can use a Carusoe tank on a Dalton bowl.
This is good because Carusoe makes a lined tank and Dalton does not.
So you can now have a "Comfort Height" bowl and a Lined tank.

Peanut9199

Reaction score
I think Toto knows that as well.
They are now starting to produce toilets with "Cyclone" wash.
It is supposed to fix this problem, but right now it is only available in the higher priced 1pc toilets.
Maybe in the future they is design all thier toilets like this.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
On a siphon jet design, you'd probably then get a lousy flush of the solids.

Peanut9199

Reaction score
I'm not sure if plugging somes holes would give you more water in those areas or more water in the bowl. If you get more water in the bowl you may get more splashing since they also have a problem with that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks