Drainage System

Users who are viewing this thread

jbuckley21

Reaction score
Does anyone have any expierence in putting in drainage systems (e.g. drywells, french drains). I am in process and getting ready to line my drywells and trenchs with filter fabric and 3/4 in. clean rock. Not sure if one type of filter fabric is better than another. I have heard of Typar from dupont and my local "sand & gravel" vendor has another brand and ofcourse home depot has another. Any suggestions for type or vendors?

Also redoing and drainage "scurge pond" which contains much larger blue stone. It was recommended that I use Geotextile for that. Again any suggestions for type or vendors? I know this is partially determined by how strong you need, but any high level insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks