Color matching from different manufacturers

Users who are viewing this thread

Rdtompki

Reaction score
I'm doing a remodel of a small guest bathroom. Tub will be a Kohler acrylic, sink a porcher and toilet either a Toto Drake or and Eljer Titan. What are the chances that the biscuit colors will be a "close enough" match? I realize that this is very subjective and white might be a safer choice, but biscuit is what the boss has selected.

Rick

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I can't speak for the Titan, they only seem to stock them in white in the Seattle area.

The Toto Sedonia Beige matches up pretty well with Kohler Biscuit though.
I sell a lot of the Toto Sedonia Beige for that reason.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
There is no industry standard for color. Biscuit is what each manufacturer chooses to call it. Even in white, Kohler especially is noticeably different than other manufacturers. Except for the Kohler, you usually get a good match on white. You could try to obtain some color cards from each brand and see how they match up on the biscuit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks