Mansfield Summit 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Toilet Illiterate

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experiences with Mansfield Maverick good or bad?Mansfield`s new Summit 3 is now available which I am considering buying.Plumber says it`s still the Maverick Magna Flush only a different styling.Appreciate any input.
Thanks.

Reaction score
I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a weak flush. Piece of junk. Get something better than this, seriously. Mansfield does not know how to make decent toilets, so i avoid their products. The gerber viper is also a good toilet, but i'm still not going for that either, because it's the same company. The san raphael pressure assist or wellworth lite is good too. I suggest you get a pressure-assisted kohler toilet!

GoKohlerGo

Brand New Plumber
Reaction score
I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a weak flush. Piece of junk. Get something better than this, seriously. Mansfield does not know how to make decent toilets, so i avoid their products. The gerber viper is also a good toilet, but i'm still not going for that either, because it's the same company. The san raphael pressure assist or wellworth lite is good too. I suggest you get a pressure-assisted kohler toilet!
Gerber and Mansfield are not the same company.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks