Somehow I need to do something to match the new kitchen sink ptrap to the existing waste line.

The existing waste line comes into the kitchen sink cabinet from the side, not from the wall. It is 2 inches further back than the ptrap can reach from the new double bowl sink. Moving the old 2 inch copper waste line is a bother, to put it mildly.

Do they make 90 degree elbows with flanges? Some type of 90 degree elbow with threads and a compression ring? It would be nice to take an elbow right off each sink drain basket and run to the rear.

And any help with the jargon is greatly appreciated! -Doug