BB-1000 Bidet vs Toto Washlet

Users who are viewing this thread

jayb

Reaction score
Terry, New to your site. Found it while searching for reviews on low flow toilets. Great site. We've decided to go with Toto Ultramax based on what we've read on your site. It looks like you recommend the Bio-Bidet products to use with the Ultramax. I was just wondering why you prefer the Bio-Bid to the Washlet. The Washlet is certainly quite a bit more expensive, but from a quality standpoint, is there much diference between the two product offerings? Thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com

The Bio Bidet does give you more bang for the buck.

The BB-1000 comes with the deodorizer, warm seat, warm water, warm air, and remote control for $498.00

I sell the S300 for $999.00
and the E200 for $720.00

They both are high quality, and trouble free.
I do wind up selling more of the BB-1000

Bidet Seats and Washets

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
dib_1500_on_box.jpg

DIB Cleansense 1500 bidet seat

dib_1500r_in_box.jpg

The Cleansense DIB-1500R with remote in the box ready to install.

dib_1500_zoom.jpg

DIB-1500 bidet seat

This puppy comes with a remote for $479.99
Warm seat, Warm water, Warm air and deodorizer

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I also sell the TOTO S300 Washlet with remote.
These are very cool.
I mean warm.

If you want clean, and to waste less paper, and you like luxury.
This is it.

TOTO S300 Washlet

Attachments

• s300_zoom.jpg
    s300_zoom.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 8,215
  • sw554_zoom.jpg
    sw554_zoom.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3,218
Last edited:

qvminich

Reaction score
Hi again Terry,

Would this bio bidet fit on my Aquadis 2 pice toilet? It does have a curve I see. If not then what best bang for my buck toilet should I get that would be campatible with this bio bidet? I live in Canada so I would be getting my toilet here. Can I buy this bio bidet here in Canada too? Thanks.

QV

qvminich

Reaction score
Well, I took the seat off and then put a ruler against the bowl to create a straight line effect and measured from there to the middle of the bolt holes and got 2 inches so I don't believe this toilet will be compatible with the bio bidet. Bummer!

So now what? I guess another compatible toilet? Which one? Thanksl Oh and how much is the shipping to Canada via USPS? I would never use UPS because as you are well aware they charge absolutely outrageous broker fees once the product gets to this side of the border.

QV

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks