Who does the deleting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hydrohead

Reaction score
My gut tells me that Cookie or someone other than Terry gets in here and selectively deletes threads or posts.

I am dismayed by what stays and what goes! For instance, the personal attacks are still out there for everyone to read, but the thread that was actually working towards a coexistance is gone. My suggestion to ban Raucina next time he gets in someone's face is gone too.

I am beginning to think that this is a forum for people to try to tell other people how smart they THINK they are rather than helping people fix their problems.

I think I hear Mike Thompson walking down the hall.....ssshhhhhh!!

Cookie

Reaction score
Sorry mate, it is not I. Although, I do applaud whoever is removing the posts that attacks others.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
several issues here. Many. They cannot all be answered at once. Separate them into bite sized pieces.

I am not taking sides here, and I do have opinions about other people's conduct which I will keep to myself, for a long time. I am trying to DEpersonalize the debate, to create cohesion and consensus. The people who posted above are valuable to this forum and I believe we can find a way to resolve the issues raised above and also the issues that I raised in a new post in https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?p=77725#poststop at the same time.

I suggest that dealing with THAT topic will produce a consensus, a result -- specific, measurable, achievable, realistically and with a short time. Most or all of the problems that the parties above have begun to discuss will be resolved.

i.m.o., running a site / forum is a lot of time and judgement, and the reason I am here (and not elsewhere) is because of the quality of the participants and because Terry has managed to keep them, so ultimately it is Terry's doing.

david

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm trying to save some of the comments.
For a permanent remark on CSV's, email me at.
I'm trying to paste some of the good infor together.
loveplumbing@comcast.net

There are a few moderators that can and do delete posts and threads.
Just trying to keep things happy around the dinner table.

If we can keep to the information with a bit of levity, it would be nice.

Cookie

Reaction score
Just so you all don't think I had anything to do with the banning now, I didn't...

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks