let me be the first to tell you. Bugs will not go away unless you remove them. So, if you need to be told, I'll tell you: your only option is " tear it all out". No "replacing fittings" or "repairing". Rip it all out and fast. The H20 leak is feeding the bugs growth, so their territory is expanding every minute. Bugs, like mold, need adequate moisture and a food source. Any organic matter may be food to bugs or mold. Water (moisture, humidity) is the limiting factor.Originally Posted by pcanonge
You will have to rebuild a shower once you rip it all out and let the remaining part of your house dry out. Let me be the first to congratulate you on doing so.