Warning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Speedbump

Reaction score
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

* is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
* may cause severe burns.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Markts30

Commercial Plumber
Reaction score
In addition, every serial killer and mass murderer has, in their history, a documented pattern of DHMO consumption...

Speedbump

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a poll. So far Wet-Boots, Cookie and markts30 seem to know what DHMO is. I wonder how many do not?

Oh heck, everybody will simply do a Google search on it and know the answer anyway. What's the use?

bob...

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
speedbump said:
I'm thinking of doing a poll. So far Wet-Boots, Cookie and markts30 seem to know what DHMO is. I wonder how many do not?

Oh heck, everybody will simply do a Google search on it and know the answer anyway. What's the use?

bob...

I didn't want to spoil your joke.

Jdoll42

Computer Systems Engineer
Reaction score
I heard a lady somewhere (California maybe?) died recently from ingesting too much DHMO doing some radio stunt. You've gotta watch yourself. That stuff can be lethal!

Speedbump

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that now. She was an announcer wasn't she? This stuff may be more dangerous than we previously thought.

bob...

Jdoll42

Computer Systems Engineer
Reaction score
I just looked it up. It was a radio station in Sacramento, CA that was doing a contest for a Nintendo Wii. It was a 28-year-old listener. It looks like that radio station then fired 10 people because of the death. People just don't realize how dangerous that stuff is...

Speedbump

Reaction score
That is definate proof this stuff should be banned from the American Public. If we did a poll in the inner city, I'm sure we could get it taken off the market. Just think. There would be one complete isle in every grocery store in the US that would be completely empty.

R

Rancher

I always disinfect my Dihydrogen monoxide by adding a good portion of Kentucky Bourbon to it, that purifies it.

Rancher

Spaceman Spiff

Architect
Reaction score
There is a safer alternative out there and it is a direct replacement in most applications. The generic name for it is dihydrous oxide. This oxide is much more chemically stable and is often used to clean up contaminants and spills.

Raucina

Reaction score
I have it from good sources that the csv may leach DHMO and thus may contaminate your plumbing and home with said poison. Let the buyer beware!

Speedbump

Reaction score
I like that Terry, getting environmentalists to sign the petition willingly without so much as asking what it is.

After I get DHMO banned from the face of the Earth, I'm going to start on global warming. When I get that one solved, I will then start on the leaching of DHMO into/outof the CSV. I was thinking of two one inch plugs, but I'm not really sure that will stop the phenomenon.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks