how to post pics

Users who are viewing this thread

warnerww

Reaction score
I just joined this forum and am on a couple of fishing ones. I have not figured out how to post pics. I am really new to the computer thing can anybody try to explain as close as you can in english how to do it. I know a little ( got the computer for the 4 year old)

warnerww

Reaction score
Where do I find the URL for a pic I have uploaded on my computer.I can email Create a new file but do not know where a URL would be. Being a newby can be frustrating.Help

Homer57

Reaction score
When you upload a photo to your computer it does not produce a private URL. If you want to post your photo to a URL you need to put it on a server. There are free sites that will help you to post a photo to a URL.

If you want to upload a photo you saved to your computer. Just go to upload. Click on "Browse" and then select the photo from wherever you saved it to and click upload.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

warnerww

Reaction score
OK I got that far. Now how do I select that picture to post in a forum.

Homer57

Reaction score
Great! If you need anything else just ask! I work with the internet so I am a little how you say "saavy" :)

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
[ Heli Lift4.jpg
Just trying it out. A pic of the helicopter lift at the job I'm on now....setting roof top units.

Last edited by a moderator:

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
Every now and then I help out the HVAC division of our company and this happened to be one of those days. We had 42 picks that day so I stuck around after work for the "fun" and the overtime. It was a blast no doubt about it. I think everyone around that part of Mason stopped to watch the fun.

Heli2.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks