The passing of Vaplumber

Users who are viewing this thread

Abikerboy

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to inform everyone of the passing of a friend to us all. Vaplumber passed away last week after an almost two month illness. He has survived numerous heart problems and several strokes over the last few years, but finally gave up last week to meet his maker. We have all lost a very good friend, and this area has lost a valuable asset to us all. Terry, I have been asked to take care of his online accounts, but of all that we shared, one thing that we didnt share were our passwords. This man has been a very close friend to me and my family ever since I was big enough to walk and talk on my own! Would you please take care of this for us. Please close out his account and profile. To everyone, please remember his family in prayer, and lets not any of us forget him!

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Vaplumber was an asset here and I'm sure in the area he worked.

He will be missed.

Cookie

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that, as I said before to you, he was the nicest person here to me. He never minded answering a question or helping. He was a good man. I am so sorry for your loss. He truly was one of a kind.

Abikerboy

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Thank you to you all;
Vaplumber was the kind of guy who made friends instantly. If you needed a job done, and were hard up for cash, his simple request was "fix me supper while I work"...that was his pay. He was a very honest man, and could spot a con for a mile. If he drove up to a mansion with a new Mercedes in the yard, and the owner gave him a sob story, he wouldn't hesitate to tell them to call around for pricing. He was a know it all, literally, when it came to plumbing or heating systems of any kind. Most of his lessons were learned on the job...no fancy degrees with him, and book smart didnt stand well with him. When I was helping him out, he's told me many times "well, if that damn book is so good at it, then go get the book and let it do our job"!!! He is a friend who will be missed very much!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks