We are going to change out our Kitchen sink & faucet. We want to use the flexible Faucet Supply Lines, but don't know if we can tap into the cold water flexible faucet supply line with a Saddle Valve to run water to the Ice Maker. Does any one know if it is possible, or do we have to have some type of rigid water supply line running to the cold water side?

We're also wanting to run an under-the-sink filter to a separate filtered faucet. We will use a shutoff valve that has two 3/8'' comp. for the 2 different faucets on the cold water side.

I hope all this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any advice.